OPEN MONDAY 23rd Nov - 12.30pm to 12.45pm
BY APPOINTMENT , Call Trish 0404893883
Stylishly renovated 4 bedroom terrace converted into 2 separate apartments creating a high income stream.
Upstairs apartment consists of 3 large and bright bedrooms, a new bathroom and a large terrace on the second floor with city outlook, spacious dining area, living area. All perfect for entertaining.
Plus a separate self-contained 1 bedroom apartment downstairs with a private courtyard.
Creating 2 income streams for a savvy investor.
Located on leafy Riley Street, this terrace is located footsteps from the new light rail and is only a 5 minute walk to Central station and a few steps further to Sydney CBD. Conveniently it is also surrounded by some of Sydney's top restaurants, bars and pubs.
With the Surry Hills light rail station being moments away from completion and the new Surry Hills shopping centre due completion in 2020 – this property is a great opportunity not to be missed.
- Modern Kitchen and 2nd Kitchenette
- Renovated bathrooms with bath and showers
- Main bedroom with terrace balcony
- Entertainer's terrace with city views
- Attic bedroom with large skylight window
- Fresh handwoven carpet and new paint
- Living areas and dining room
- Spacious lower ground courtyard with bar
- Laundry facilities in both apartments
- Polished floorboards and high ceilings
- Easily converted into one grand home
- Spread over four versatile levels
- Flexible usage with B4 zoning
- Rear lane pedestrian access to Little Riley St
- Free building and pest report
Upstairs is for lease for $875PW one year from 29th May 2020 to 28th May 2021.
Downstairs leased for $450 PW until 23/08/2020.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools